This article shows a very simple set up for Canvas use with a face-to-face course. The remainder of the tutorials in this section are for setting up an online course. Teachers of face-to-face courses typically use Canvas for 6 purposes:
1. Make the syllabus available to students.
2. Make PowerPoint files, YouTube videos, or other learning materials available to students.
Organize by weekly modules
3. Use the grade book.
4. Allow students to submit homework electronically.
5. Send communications to students about the class.
6. Take attendance. (Opens in a new tab.)
Clean up & publish the course